Xnoise is a media player for GTK+ with an intuitive user interface, great speed and lots of features.
Xnoise allows listening to music and playing video in a very intuitive way: You can easily search the library and drag each artist, album or title to the tracklist (to any position in any order). In the tracklist all queued tracks (music or video) are played one by one without being removed. There, you can reorder, insert or remove any track as it comes to your mind.
Read the rest of Xnoise 0.2.16 released and installation instructions included (259 words)
- Zik – Audio player based on gstreamer (3)
- Zero Install Injector – Install software easily and without root privileges (14)
- Zattoo – Watch Online TV for free (18)
- YouAmp – Yet another music player for Linux (9)
- ÜberStudent – Ubuntu version for Students and Researchers (18)
- YAPET – Yet Another Password Encryption Tool (2)
- YaCy – Peer to Peer free software search engine (3)