MultiMiner is a graphical application for crypto-coin mining on Windows, OS X and Linux. MultiMiner simplifies switching individual devices (GPUs, ASICs, FPGAs) between crypto-currencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin.
MultiMiner uses the underlying mining engine (bfgminer) to detect available mining devices and then presents a user interface for selecting the coins you’d like to mine.
Read the rest of Multiminer – Graphical application for crypto-coin mining (64 words)
- Zik – Audio player based on gstreamer (3)
- Zero Install Injector – Install software easily and without root privileges (17)
- Zattoo – Watch Online TV for free (18)
- YouAmp – Yet another music player for Linux (10)
- ÜberStudent – Ubuntu version for Students and Researchers (18)
- Yarock – Qt4 Modern Music Player (1)
- YAPET – Yet Another Password Encryption Tool (3)