Gigolo is a frontend to easily manage connections to local and remote filesystems using GIO/GVfs. It allows you to quickly connect/mount a remote filesystem and manage bookmarks of such.
It is part of the Xfce Goodies project and the Subversion respository is hosted on the Xfce servers though it does not have any hard Xfce dependencies and can be used on other desktop environments as well. The only hard dependency is GTK2 (2.12 or newer).
Read the rest of Gigolo – Frontend to manage connections to remote filesystems using GIO/GVfs (102 words)
- Zik – Audio player based on gstreamer (3)
- Zero Install Injector – Install software easily and without root privileges (17)
- Zenmap – Cross platform Nmap Security Scanner GUI (0)
- Zattoo – Watch Online TV for free (18)
- YouAmp – Yet another music player for Linux (10)
- ÜberStudent – Ubuntu version for Students and Researchers (18)
- Yarock – Qt4 Modern Music Player (1)