GIMP is a multi-platform photo manipulation tool. GIMP is an acronym for GNU Image Manipulation Program. The GIMP is suitable for a variety of image manipulation tasks, including photo retouching, image composition, and image construction.
GIMP has many capabilities. It can be used as a simple paint program, an expert quality photo retouching program, an online batch processing system, a mass production image renderer, an image format converter, etc.
Read the rest of Install GIMP 2.8.16 on Ubuntu 15.10 (177 words)
- Zik – Audio player based on gstreamer (3)
- Zero Install Injector – Install software easily and without root privileges (17)
- Zenmap – Cross platform Nmap Security Scanner GUI (0)
- Zattoo – Watch Online TV for free (18)
- Youker assistant – Integrated tool to aid in routine system maintenance tasks (1)
- YouAmp – Yet another music player for Linux (10)
- ÜberStudent – Ubuntu version for Students and Researchers (18)