Luminance HDR is an open source graphical user interface application that aims to provide a workflow for HDR imaging.
Supported HDR formats:
OpenEXR (extension: exr);
Radiance RGBE (extension: hdr);
Tiff formats: 16bit, 32bit (float) and LogLuv (extension: tiff);
Raw image formats (extension: various);
PFS native format (extension: pfs).
Read the rest of Luminance HDR – Application for High Dynamic Range (HDR) imaging (83 words)
- Zik – Audio player based on gstreamer (3)
- Zero Install Injector – Install software easily and without root privileges (17)
- Zattoo – Watch Online TV for free (18)
- YouAmp – Yet another music player for Linux (10)
- ÜberStudent – Ubuntu version for Students and Researchers (18)
- Yarock – Qt4 Modern Music Player (1)
- YAPET – Yet Another Password Encryption Tool (3)