MariaDB is one of the most popular database servers in the world. It’s made by the original developers of MySQL and guaranteed to stay open source. Notable users include Wikipedia, Facebook and Google.
MariaDB turns data into structured information in a wide array of applications, ranging from banking to websites. It is an enhanced, drop-in replacement for MySQL. MariaDB is used because it is fast, scalable and robust, with a rich ecosystem of storage engines, plugins and many other tools make it very versatile for a wide variety of use cases.
Read the rest of Install MariaDB with PHP 7 support in Ubuntu 16.04 server (93 words)
- Zentyal – Linux Small Business Server based on ubuntu 10.04 (4)
- zBackup – A versatile deduplicating backup tool (0)
- Webmin Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu Linux (22)
- Webalizer – Apache web server log file analysis Tool (15)
- Web-based centralized console for tripwire (0)
- VNSTAT – Console-based network traffic monitor (0)
- Vesta – Simple & Clever Hosting Control Panel (0)