Adjusts a laptop’s brightness automatically,by using camera samples taken at a user definable interval.
– You can set your defined time interval for webcam to take samples. It means every certain seconds you’ve defined your webcam will take samples.
– You can set maxiumium level of the brightness. It means program will never set the brightness level above the maxiumium level you set.
– You can also set minimium level of the brightness. It is just as it sounds!
Read the rest of WildGuppy – Adjusts laptop’s brightness automatically (44 words)
- Zik – Audio player based on gstreamer (3)
- Zero Install Injector – Install software easily and without root privileges (17)
- Zenmap – Cross platform Nmap Security Scanner GUI (0)
- Zattoo – Watch Online TV for free (18)
- YouAmp – Yet another music player for Linux (10)
- ÜberStudent – Ubuntu version for Students and Researchers (18)
- Yarock – Qt4 Modern Music Player (1)