LinSSID is graphically and functionally similar to Inssider (Microsoft™ Windows®). It is written in C++ using Linux wireless tools and Qt4.
LinSSID may be installed either by downloading source or binary from this site, or if you’re using Debian/Ubuntu or one of its brethren, adding a ppa to your software sources and then installing it with your favorite application manager.
Read the rest of LinSSID – Graphical wireless scanning for Linux (63 words)
- Zik – Audio player based on gstreamer (3)
- Zero Install Injector – Install software easily and without root privileges (15)
- Zattoo – Watch Online TV for free (18)
- YouAmp – Yet another music player for Linux (10)
- ÜberStudent – Ubuntu version for Students and Researchers (18)
- YAPET – Yet Another Password Encryption Tool (2)
- YaCy – Peer to Peer free software search engine (3)