i7z reports Intel Core i7, i5, i3 CPU information about Turbo Boost,frequencies, multipliers, … and comes top-like display showing per core the current frequency, temperature and times spent in the C0/C1/C3/C6/C7 states.
There was no standard way (june/09) to report on CPU information for i7 within Linux, so i coded a small program that has capabilities of reporting on the stock and overclocked i7. This tool will work only on linux (i tested 64-bit but 32-bit should would too) and on an i7 (tested it on 920). Readme, and Code provided in attachment.
Read the rest of i7z-gui – A reporting tool for i7, i5, i3 CPUs (305 words)
- Zik – Audio player based on gstreamer (3)
- Zero Install Injector – Install software easily and without root privileges (17)
- Zenmap – Cross platform Nmap Security Scanner GUI (0)
- Zattoo – Watch Online TV for free (18)
- YouAmp – Yet another music player for Linux (10)
- ÜberStudent – Ubuntu version for Students and Researchers (18)
- Yarock – Qt4 Modern Music Player (1)