Window Switch is a tool which allows you to display running applications on other computers than the one you start them on. Once an application has been started via a winswitch server, it can be displayed on other machines running winswitch client, as required.
You no longer need to save and send documents to move them around, simply move the view of the application to the machine where you need to access it.
Read the rest of Winswitch – Allows you to display running applications on other computers (287 words)
- Zik – Audio player based on gstreamer (3)
- Zero Install Injector – Install software easily and without root privileges (17)
- Zenmap – Cross platform Nmap Security Scanner GUI (0)
- Zattoo – Watch Online TV for free (18)
- YouAmp – Yet another music player for Linux (10)
- ÜberStudent – Ubuntu version for Students and Researchers (18)
- Yarock – Qt4 Modern Music Player (1)