Zabbix is the ultimate enterprise-level software designed for monitoring availability and performance of IT infrastructure components. Zabbix is open source and comes at no cost.
With Zabbix it is possible to gather virtually limitless types of data from the network. High performance real-time monitoring means that tens of thousands of servers, virtual machines and network devices can be monitored simultaneously. Along with storing the data, visualization features are available (overviews, maps, graphs, screens, etc), as well as very flexible ways of analyzing the data for the purpose of alerting.
Read the rest of How to install Zabbix (Monitoring tool) on ubuntu 14.04 server (479 words)
© ruchi for Ubuntu Geek, 2014. |
No comment |
Post tags: Server, zabbix configuration ubuntu 14.04, zabbix installation guide ubuntu 14.04 server, zabbix tutorial ubuntu server
- Zentyal – Linux Small Business Server based on ubuntu 10.04 (4)
- Webmin Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu Linux (21)
- Webalizer – Apache web server log file analysis Tool (15)
- Web-based centralized console for tripwire (0)
- Vagrant – Development Environments Made Easy (0)
- Using Nginx as a Reverse Proxy to Get the Most Out of Your VPS. (15)
- Upgrade Ubuntu Server 6.10 (Edgy Eft) to 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) (4)