Ubuntu is a free, open-source computer operating system with 20 million users worldwide.
Long Description: This 30 page guide was written for beginners and will tell you everything you need to know about the Ubuntu experience. You will learn how to install and setup Ubuntu on your computer, find technical support in your community, understand the Ubuntu philosophy, navigate the Unity desktop interface and use Ubuntu compatible software programs. Also with this free guide you will receive daily updates on new cool websites and programs in your email for free courtesy of MakeUseOf.
Read the rest of An Absolute Ubuntu Beginners Guide (9 words)
- Ylmf OS – Ubuntu-based Linux distro identical in look and feel to Windows XP (29)
- Windows 7 is the same as Ubuntu (6)
- Why Ubuntu excites me more than Windows or Macintosh (4)
- What’s Coming In Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid Lynx) (8)
- What is new in Ubuntu 11.04 (Natty Narwhal) Desktop (5)
- Weekly Roundup : 26-10-2009 – 01-11-2009 (0)
- Weekly Roundup (11-10-2009 – 18-10-2009) (0)