Hotshots is a screenshot tool with some editing features. It is particularly suitable for writing documentation (as used in the following chapters) but you can use it to highlight some details on a map image or what ever you want.
Because HotShots is written with Qt, it runs on Windows and Linux (MacOSX isn’t tested yet).
Read the rest of Hotshots – Screenshot tool with some editing features (138 words)
- Zik – Audio player based on gstreamer (3)
- Zero Install Injector – Install software easily and without root privileges (15)
- Zattoo – Watch Online TV for free (18)
- YouAmp – Yet another music player for Linux (10)
- ÜberStudent – Ubuntu version for Students and Researchers (18)
- YAPET – Yet Another Password Encryption Tool (2)
- YaCy – Peer to Peer free software search engine (3)