csync is a lightweight utility to synchronize files between two directories on a system or between multiple systems.
It synchronizes bidirectionally and allows the user to keep two copies of files and directories in sync. csync uses widely adopted protocols, such as smb or sftp, so that there is no need for a server component. It is a user-level program which means you don’t need to be a superuser or administrator.
Read the rest of Csync – Client only bidirectional file synchronizer (326 words)
- Zentyal – Linux Small Business Server based on ubuntu 10.04 (3)
- Webmin Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu Linux (21)
- Webalizer – Apache web server log file analysis Tool (15)
- Web-based centralized console for tripwire (0)
- Using Nginx as a Reverse Proxy to Get the Most Out of Your VPS. (15)
- Upgrade Ubuntu Server 6.10 (Edgy Eft) to 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) (4)
- Upgrade Ubuntu 8.10 (Intrepid) To Ubuntu 9.04 (Jaunty) Server (2)