ownCloud is open source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free ownCloud Community Edition, to large enterprises and service providers operating the ownCloud Enterprise Edition. ownCloud provides a safe, secure, and compliant file synchronization and sharing solution on servers that you control.
With ownCloud you can share one or more files and folders on your computer, and synchronize them with your ownCloud server. Place files in your local shared directories, and those files are immediately synchronized to the server and to other devices using the ownCloud Desktop Client. Not near a device running a desktop client? No problem! Simply log in using the ownCloud web client and manage your files from there. The ownCloud Android and iOS mobile applications enable you to browse, download, and upload photos and videos. On Android, you can also create, download, edit, and upload any other files, as long as the correct software is installed.
Read the rest of Install Owncloud on Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn) (167 words)
- Zentyal – Linux Small Business Server based on ubuntu 10.04 (4)
- Webmin Installation and Configuration in Ubuntu Linux (21)
- Webalizer – Apache web server log file analysis Tool (15)
- Web-based centralized console for tripwire (0)
- Vesta – Simple & Clever Hosting Control Panel (0)
- Vagrant – Development Environments Made Easy (0)
- Using Nginx as a Reverse Proxy to Get the Most Out of Your VPS. (15)